Author Topic: Uniform Black and Uniform Bump materials missing in SP2?  (Read 2336 times)

What happened to the Uniform black, bump, and skin materials in SP2?  I had been using them extensively for my hand painted textures.  Is there a new alternative for these materials?

We removed some materials from the shelf in Substance Painter 2 because we weren't satisfied of their quality.
They will be back soon on Substance Share however.

As for the skin materials, they weren't very practical to use and we instead extract the height map and placed them in the Texture tab of the shelf. This way you can easily recreate the the skin surface that you were using (like with a fill layer for example). The uniform materials are also very easy to recreate if you need them.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

OIC, neato! Thanks!

So its been two years now and Uniform Black is still not on the Substance Share. Anyway this is still going back up or is there another place I can download it from?