Author Topic: Easier additions to Library | Auto fixing of file locations  (Read 1318 times)

1) I think it should be easier to add substances to the library.  Like the database substances.  Currently it really is not easy at all, nor intuitive (hence the constant "how do I do this" messages in the forum) and results in an unfriendly (for me anyway) workflow after the fact.  Why not a simple "Drag and drop" or "import" option?

2) I made the mistake of not pre-planning my folder layout, and then built a bunch of substance graphs.  Now I have to re-link all the substances and files I had linked -- hundreds of them.  It's a BIG pain, and something that I wish was automatically fixed.  Or at least let me select a parent directory that holds all of the links -- usually it's just the first or second folder in the path of the file that has changed, and the fix will work on all the linked files.

THANK YOU! :D

Omg yes please add the option to load presets, materials, alphas and what not like in SD library where you can source an input and use filters.

I'm working with a laptop most of the time, and don't have a lot of space on C drive (SSD), this is so limiting!

Also, it would be awesome if we could make folder structures for better organization.