Author Topic: Broken link  (Read 3738 times)

I just downloaded Player and clicked on Download More in the Recently Opened Files popup screen which took me to https://www.allegorithmic.com/products/substance/substances but that only contained a 404 error.

Same thing when you enter the program and click More Substances. https://www.allegorithmic.com/products/substance/substances

I also keep getting your monthly emails touting free substances for Live members and I feel stupid for buying designer outright and apparently missing out.

Either I am mistaken, or I'm sure others feel the same.

Hey leshenderson,

thanks for your feedback, I'm sure this will be fixed in a future update.

I also keep getting your monthly emails touting free substances for Live members and I feel stupid for buying designer outright and apparently missing out.

Either I am mistaken, or I'm sure others feel the same.

You don't need to feel stupid or anything. You have no access to Substance LIVE because you don't have one or more of the following software packages:

- Substance Designer 5
- Substance Painter
- Bitmap 2 Material

You can pay outright or monthly, that doesn't make you more or less eligible to Substance LIVE. You just need to own all three software packages.

Best Regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

I actually do have Substance Designer 5 Indie, for iClone, but I still can't access Live for some reason.

From the emails it sounds like I need to have the full suite, not just one product.

"The other way to be "Live" is simply to own the latest Suite: Substance Designer 5, Substance Painter and Bitmap2material 3."

I have to say it is somewhat confusing. It also doesn't seem to provide any credit for prior purchases of just one of the three. At least not for me.

From the emails it sounds like I need to have the full suite, not just one product.

"The other way to be "Live" is simply to own the latest Suite: Substance Designer 5, Substance Painter and Bitmap2material 3."

I have to say it is somewhat confusing. It also doesn't seem to provide any credit for prior purchases of just one of the three. At least not for me.

HI,

Owning all 3 products will qualify you for Live. Can you please submit a support request at algorithmic.com/contact?

Cheers,

wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hi,

You indeed need the 3 products to access Substance Live.
You need to register your Substance Designer on our website, and you will be able to upgrade to Substance Live taking that first purchase into account.
Contact us on our contact form to register your Substance Designer.

Cheers,
Nicolas
Head of Product Management