Author Topic: Substance to photoshop version 2020.2.2 (6.2.2) error  (Read 955 times)

I am trying to export my mesh maps from substance to photoshop and I keep receiving this error message:[Plugin - photoshop-export] The map export is not available when using the UV Tile workflow. Anyone know any work arounds? I have never had this problem with other versions of substance and I need to export my mesh maps directly from substance to photoshop for my script to automate the merging of multiple mesh maps.

Hi, I have the same problem and for my work it is really important. Does someone has find a fast solution to do it, or do I have to export layer by layer and then upload all to photoshop?

Thanks

As the error message says, the plugin cannot export the textures because your project was created with the UV Tile workflow. There is no real solution to this, you will have to find a way to export your textures differently. Photoshop doesn't support UV Tiles/UDIMs, so you need to export your textures individually.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Can substance not, group the UV tiles as groups. to allow for this, or send each tile as a separate PSD through the plugin.