Author Topic: Unable to log in to Substance Share  (Read 3544 times)

I can't seem to log in to substance share using my account. I keep getting the same "Sign-in failed! Please make sure your email and password are correct." error many users have posted about back in January.

Resetting the password didn't help and I can log in just fine everywhere else.

@NevTD do you still have the issue?
If so, could you please let me know which version of which browser on which OS you are using?
It will help us figuring out where the problem comes from
PO @ Allegorithmic

Hello,
Yes I still have this issue both at work and home, with this account.

Work
Windows 7 Professional 64
Firefox 64.0 (32bit)

Home
Windows 7 Professional 64
Firefox, latest version (64-bit)

I can log in just fine to Substance3d, forum.substance3d and Substance Source websites with the same account.

Thanks

Are you using only international caracters in your password?
If not, could you please change it so it only includes those?
PO @ Allegorithmic

Only international characters are being used in my password as both systems' keyboard language settings use the standard US English layout.

No accents, special characters or language specific characters are being used. Standard characters only.

Can I please receive an update on this? I've been locked out for a while now.

Might be a long shot but ... there was an issue a while back (https://forum.substance3d.com/index.php/topic,28929.msg112313.html) where you needed to retype your login info - rather than allow your browser to auto fill it. Give that a try and see if it helps.

Daf
James Baxter!

Might be a long shot but ... there was an issue a while back (https://forum.substance3d.com/index.php/topic,28929.msg112313.html) where you needed to retype your login info - rather than allow your browser to auto fill it. Give that a try and see if it helps.

Daf

Thanks for the tip. Tried it as well and no luck.
I've wiped out any caches or cookies related to substance share, changed the password, tried some of the other solutions to login issues people have been reporting all year.
It seems to be an account issue as it fails to log in on any machine I try it on.