Author Topic: Can't export outputs into Disc (C:)  (Read 253 times)

Hello.

I have an problem. I can't from Substance Painter export textures into Disc (C:) but into Disc (D:) I can. Also exported textures from Substance Designer into Disc (C:) have suffix .tmp. Everytime I need to delete this suffix and then are textures OK. I attachment a log file from Substance Painter.

Please help me. I realy don't want to reinstall an operating system.
Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 11:44:08 am

Your log mention the following :
Code: [Select]
[ ERR] <MapExporter> Could not save C:/Users/tomas/Desktop/scanbox_Material__2_AlbedoTransparency.png map: Couldn't open a device on file:///C:/Users/tomas/Desktop/scanbox_Material__2_AlbedoTransparency.pngBasically the application is unable to create the file on the disk to write its content afterward. This most likely means you have some security settings issues which block the application from writing properly on that disk.
As a quick workaround, can you try to run the application as administrator to see how it goes ?
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

Your log mention the following :
Code: [Select]
[ ERR] <MapExporter> Could not save C:/Users/tomas/Desktop/scanbox_Material__2_AlbedoTransparency.png map: Couldn't open a device on file:///C:/Users/tomas/Desktop/scanbox_Material__2_AlbedoTransparency.pngBasically the application is unable to create the file on the disk to write its content afterward. This most likely means you have some security settings issues which block the application from writing properly on that disk.
As a quick workaround, can you try to run the application as administrator to see how it goes ?

Thanks for reply...It's now OK. I just need to verify microsoft acc. Thank you very much.