Author Topic: Can't download from Substance Source  (Read 2056 times)

I'm trying to download the new creatures skin materials that have been recently published. But I can't download them as it seems I have run out of downloads. But I have never downloaded anything from Substance Source and it was going to be my first download.

Source downloads are available to subscription users - 30 per month.  If you are on subscription and not seeing your downloads contact Allegorithmic directly as per this article.

https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php/topic,23932.0.html

Daf
Faster Common Shadow

Hello,

As Daf said, the 30 monthly Substance Source downloads are only for the people who subscribe to Substance, our offer that allows people to always use the latest version of Substance Painter, Substance Designer and Substance B2M, and to have 30 downloads on Substance Source each month.
They are not included in the Student licence.

You can download the free materials which change regularly, and if you are interested in downloading more materials you have the possibility to subscribe for one month for example if you need 30 materials.
You will be able to use the download points even after you unsubscribe, as they don't decay.
PO @ Allegorithmic

Oh ok, that explains it. I have an education license but I was interested in that sole material of the new alien skins but that's fine.

Thanks!