Author Topic: B2M LIGHT CREATES SQUARE ON SPEC MAP  (Read 2691 times)

THIS IS THE DIFFUSE MAP

MY PC IS A WIN 10 PC WITH I7 8700K GTX 1070 TI AND 32 GB DDR4 RAM

I USED MAKE IT TILE PHOTO ON THE TEXTURE BEFORE INSERTING TO B2M LIGHT

Hi,

Can you attach a screenshot of your "Make it tile" node setup & the input image plugged inside your B2M Light node ?

Please try to avoid capital letters when posting on the forum.

Thank you.
Q.A Analyst

here is the graph this happans with all textures i will try and uplode the texture again

i would have  liked to know about the 10 mb per attachement and i formatted my pc to fix this and it didnt help and i am getting a your attachment cant be saved error

after i shrnk it to 2.5 mb still cant attach

i am also getting squares in b2m 3 and b2m 3 node both in substance designer  6 and 4  and i  cant  export b2m 3 node diffuse channel to a sbsar  i made 2 topics at the b2m section so please help

here is a screenshot of the texture

Can you send me your graph so I can investigate about it ?

Right click on your graph + export with dependencies.

Thanks
Q.A Analyst

can you give me an email address to mail the files to you have an error with your attachment system when i attach the zip with the sbs and dependencys iand click post it processes for a minut or two then takes me to the same age of the post reaply  but with no subject and a cpatch when i verify the captcha and hit post it returns me to the same page

You can click on the envelope icone underneath the allegorithmic logo on my profile if you want to send me an e-mail.
Q.A Analyst

well after days of investing my entire day trying to solve this i give up i know i didnt wait on the tech guys but this happened with the defoult setup and even a format didnt help after looking at steam i saw only substance painter appered at the recommended for win 10 in the system recquirments so i guess i sould have known it will be buggy i found a solution it is a bit costly but hay atleast i can work i use pixel plant to tile the texture then insert it into substance designer 6 with a b2m  3.0 node while running sd in win 7 compatibility mode. 3.1 cant export to sbsar with a diffuse map connection . then i export the sbsar and insert into painter and i prey painter wont glitch out i am a litel bit angry i need to buy pixel plant when i own b2m wich i belive works great on win 7 but if i try troubelshooting this problam anymore i will shoot myself i thinkyou guys are great its not your foult microsoft disabled or changed the component your software uses in win 10 and i cant imagin what it feels like tohave to spand time and money on rebuilding omething that worked i am living this post to let everybody know that they sould still buy b2m 3 commercial for substance creation along with sd 6 but they will also need a tiling softwar because the best tiling algorithm of b2m 3 didnt work for me and mybe for them on b2m 3 i am talking about the edges linear. edges qunitux and random work fine on win 10 but i wanted linear i still havent given up on substance i plan on using substance painter to color my models with the sbsar i create in sd and i hope you relese a b2m 4 on win 10 sorry if i hurt anybody but i invested so much time trying to trouble shoot thi also i had no hope support can help me becouse the problame appered on a newly formated pc and on another pc with diffrent specs so i hope this helps somebody with squars on thiier texture and i am again sorry if i ofended anybody with his you can use sd b2m ans sp together on win 10 if  you have any problams like mine