Author Topic: Float1 to Float4 For Color Levels Exposed Value  (Read 1402 times)

I'd like to create an expose value where I can use one value to control the four values of a Level node Level-In High but I don't know how to get the one value to control RGBA together of the Level-In High parameters. How can I achieve this?

On a related note: Is there a way to create an Color Auto-Levels node that can be controlled via expose value? There's one for grey scale but not for color.
Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 12:24:17 pm

I'd like to create an expose value where I can use one value to control the four values of a Level node Level-In High but I don't know how to get the one value to control RGBA together of the Level-In High parameters. How can I achieve this?

why don't you just expose all values to the same parameter?

if i misunderstood your question and you want to get values from one function to another within the same node and don't want to repeat whatever you are doing in each function each time, you can use https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=102400025