Author Topic: HELP I can't see the brush in substance painter at the time i open the program  (Read 5144 times)

I can't see my brushes in the program i cant in fact do absolutely nothing i had search in the web trying to fix it but nothing has fixed it yet (inclussive the deleting the allegorithmic folder and then restarting the program) my problem is still hapening i totally want to learn the program help please!!  i attach a picture showing that there is no brush to be used
Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 08:53:04 pm

Same. My brush disappeared in the viewport.
I saw in forums that this was a problem back in 2015.
Did it resurface or is it a setting I'm not aware of?

In both cases please attacha a log file. This usually happen on configurations that do not meet the minimum specs for Painter.

In both cases please attacha a log file. This usually happen on configurations that do not meet the minimum specs for Painter.

Here is a screenshot of the Log.
I cannot share the file as I work at a game studio and under NDA.
I can zoom in so the asset in indecipherable with a GIF of the issue.

Thanks, a few points:

- I would update to the latest release available to your studio. 2017.3 is almost a year old and countless fixes have been implemented since, it's likely that your issue has been fixed since.
- The error messages you are getting seem to indicate some of your ambient occlusion bakes may be corrupted, I'd advise to not ignore these warnings and look for anywhere in your project where AO bakes are used, if you see any red cross in a slot, that's a corrupted resource, and should be remove from the project.
For more informnation on how to fix these issues: https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/display/SPDOC/Corrupted+Texture+error+message
- I would need an actual log file to troubleshoot better the issue, you can export one from the Help menu.