Author Topic: ZBrush 4r8 to substance wrong workflow  (Read 2766 times)

Happy owner of our favorite soft recently, once again the workflow with zbrush doesn't work anymore, I have my uv unfolded correctly, I export my low poly in obj or fbx no matter what, I export the high poly in obj or fbx and when I bake with my high poly I get this error message "[Baking] Baking failed (Color Map from Mes
Could not find vertex colors in mesh' Group14088'"

and I don't have a normal map. it worked on my old version with each update the workflow changes from the first version of substance to the 2 for example it did that to me... and there I can't work unless I use a pirate version.

Make a good tutorial

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

I discussed with our QA team to be sure, but unfortunately you are running on a configuration that we don't support.
It seems you are running with a GPU and non-official drivers on your Mac configuration. They are known issues related to the bakers with those configurations. Please see : https://www.allegorithmic.com/products/tech-specs

Also note that importing a mesh directly from zBrush into Substance Painter is not a good idea. Meshes exported from zBrush should be cleaned first before being imported into a project.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Loooool yesterday is worked fine whit the 2.20 version if you want i try on my macbook pro but is the same issue

Ok i need to buy a pc thank you

Whit substance painter 2.2.0 is work fine

please make a support for all the nvdia driver  :'(