Author Topic: deleting materials - textures or other items of the shelf  (Read 6576 times)

Hello,

Just been trying to figure how to delete resource files that are imported. There is no delete button, no right click delete.
File -> clean has been tried multiple times and didn't do a thing.
Finding the mountain of files in the folders is extremely tedious and some are hard to find in all the subfolders.
Googling a bit around shows that this seems to be an issue for quite some people.

Pls would there be a possibility to add such option.

Kind regards,

Hey, you can directly go to Documents\Allegorithmic\Substance Painter\shelf to delete the resources you imported.

Thank you for your reply Vincent, she did this already but it's not easy for her to find them all. Still an option to delete in the UI would be more efficient.

Wanted to add this to the customer voice thingy to vote, see it has been added and is in the planning already. Super, thank you.

yes this is something we should add at some point.

Has the feature to delete imported resources been implemented yet? Even when I start a new project there are these huge bitmaps that are in the shelf.
CG Lead

so far, no

Hello. I am usually using the IMPORT RESOURCE method to add materials and such. So somehow i can't locate my added resources nor can i find my own Materials in the folder to delete them. T_T
Is there any way to find them ?

I would really like this too - I could not find my imported project files under Documents\Allegorithmic\Substance Painter\shelf