Author Topic: Substance plugin Update for Unreal Engine 4.16  (Read 4125 times)

Hi! Unreal Engine 4.16 was released today and it's a (really really) great update. I'd like to migrate my project to 4.16 but I absolutely need the substance plugin as 90% of my materials are made with it (that means that opening my project in 4.16 results in checkered meshes everywhere). Is the plugin going to be updated to 4.16 soon? Thanks in advance for your great work, substance designer is the best thing that ever happened since sliced bread and I mean it.  ;D

Hi! Unreal Engine 4.16 was released today and it's a (really really) great update. I'd like to migrate my project to 4.16 but I absolutely need the substance plugin as 90% of my materials are made with it (that means that opening my project in 4.16 results in checkered meshes everywhere). Is the plugin going to be updated to 4.16 soon? Thanks in advance for your great work, substance designer is the best thing that ever happened since sliced bread and I mean it.  ;D

I'm waiting too!I need to migrate my project to 4.16 too!

Hey CobwebStudio and Stargamestudio,
We are currently working on 4.16 support and will have it to you as soon as possible. We have some new features in the plugin that we have been having a lot of fun with that we are excited to release!

Thank you for the kind words CobwebStudio! I will make sure to pass the message along. ;D

As soon as the 4.16 Substance plugin is available, I will post an update here.  ;)

Cheers!
Software Engineer, Integrations
daniel.stover@allegorithmic.com

Just a follow-up - The plugin was just sent to the marketplace and is also available at the link below.

Details can be found here:
https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php/topic,17521.0.html

Thank you for being patient!

Cheers!
Software Engineer, Integrations
daniel.stover@allegorithmic.com

I love you guys! Both the community, that helps me get better everyday, and Allegorithmic who never lets us down!

I love you guys! Both the community, that helps me get better everyday, and Allegorithmic who never lets us down!

Thanks! We now have the plugin available in the marketplace as well.

Cheers,
WEs

Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja