Author Topic: Project not valid?  (Read 3042 times)

'[Project management] The selected project 'F:/FMP/Sp/body6.spp' isn't valid!'
when I try and open my project.

What did you use to open the project ? The recent file list ?
Does the file exist at the path given by the error message ?
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

I originally did, but after it failed I tried opening it from inside the program. Yeah the file is saved normally and is still there.

Can you try to move the project elsewhere (like an other disk) ? Does it work in this case ?
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Same issue. Yes I have tried moving it to a new disk.

I am having the same issue with my project as well.

This is issue likely means the project is corrupted unfortunately.
-----------

'[Project management] The selected project 'F:/FMP/Sp/body6.spp' isn't valid!'
when I try and open my project.

in my case, in the disk in which I had the project of substance, I no longer had space, and therefore, it did not allow me to save new versions of my file, now, I have moved the project folder to a place with more space, and I have not had problems. I hope it is helpful, greetings.