Author Topic: Substance Plugin 4.11.0.12 Released  (Read 5552 times)

Hello All,

The Substance Plugin has been updated and released on GitHub. The Marketplace plugin should be updated soon, so keep your eyes open!
Github Link: https://github.com/Allegorithmic/UnrealEngine
If you have 404 errors using Github: https://www.unrealengine.com/ue4-on-github

Changelist:
Users can now toggle between CPU/GPU Engines in project settings. GPU Engines allow for larger textures at 4096x4096 size.
Users can now reimport substances even if the original file path was changed
Substance Engine Updated to 17061
Fixed render hang when a graph without outputs was submitted
Fixed crash in editor browse buttons for outputs and image inputs
Fixed some crashes related to image input and graph instance deletion
Fixed textures not flagged as updated after reimport
Fixed usage of system memory functions in some places (replaced with FMemory)
Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 11:30:24 pm

I was wondering if you had a timeline for console support for ps4 for your plugin for UE4.

Hi mkibria,

We have early PS4 support for 4.10 and I am working on porting both consoles to 4.11 :)

If you are a PS4 licensee and would like access, email me at josh.coyne@allegorithmic.com , with the name of your studio.

Josh

The consoles are now 4.11 compatible, and we have updated the marketplace to 4.11 as well!

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help. With the substance plugin installed 4.11.1 crashes:

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:430]
UE4Editor_SubstanceCore!FSubstanceCoreModule::StartupModule() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++portal+main\rocketsync\hostproject\plugins\substance\source\substancecore\private\substancecoremodule.cpp:88]
UE4Editor_Core!FModuleManager::LoadModuleWithFailureReason() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\core\private\modules\modulemanager.cpp:446]
UE4Editor_Projects!FModuleDescriptor::LoadModulesForPhase() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\projects\private\moduledescriptor.cpp:398]
UE4Editor_Projects!FPluginManager::LoadModulesForEnabledPlugins() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\projects\private\pluginmanager.cpp:539]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::LoadStartupModules() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2073]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::PreInit() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:1544]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:110]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:200]
UE4Editor!__scrt_common_main_seh() [f:\dd\vctools\crt\vcstartup\src\startup\exe_common.inl:264]
kernel32
ntdll

Hi david.kemp.webb_1,

I just noticed this issue too and am working on a solution to give to Epic.

You are a hero, thanks :D

Hi All,

I apologize for the delay, but we have updated the plugin with the help of Epic Games Marketplace Support. We should be good to go now with the 4.11 release. If you run into issues don't hesitate to contact us again!