Author Topic: Missing MatFx Filters in Substance Painter 2?  (Read 1558 times)

Hello!

I just converted over a project to 2.0 and noticed that several of the Matfx Filters are now missing. I use the MatFx Surface Imperfections constantly and am very surprised to see that it was removed in 2.0. Any of my work from the previous version still has the filter, but I cannot add the effect to any new layers I create. Is there anyway to get the missing filters back in substance painter 2.0?

Thank you for your help!

Hi, some filters on which we judged the quality to be too poor were removed in SP2.
We will be uploading them on Substance Share instead.
In the meantime, here is the MatFX filter attached.

Hello friends, I`m facing the same problem. I also use Matfx_Surface_Impurities this filter a lot in my projects. But it`s not included in Substance Painter 2 I see. So I tried to copy and paste the filter from the old Substance Painter installed directory, but still I`m unable to see it in the filter section on Substance Painter 2. Could you please tell me by which way I will get the filter working in Substance Painter 2 ?  Thanks in advance.

Hello friends, I`m facing the same problem. I also use Matfx_Surface_Impurities this filter a lot in my projects. But it`s not included in Substance Painter 2 I see. So I tried to copy and paste the filter from the old Substance Painter installed directory, but still I`m unable to see it in the filter section on Substance Painter 2. Could you please tell me by which way I will get the filter working in Substance Painter 2 ?  Thanks in advance.
Take a look at the documentation to see how to add new ressources to the shelf : https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/display/SPDOC/Adding+content+to+the+shelf
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

Thank you. I can see, it`s working now. This effect is useful, dont remove it please.