Author Topic: Live subscription How it's work ? one year only ? redo subscription every year ?  (Read 2775 times)

Hi,

I'm a 2015 live subscriber. (one payment).
Monthly subscription is based on 16th months so it's 1year and 4 months.....

My subscription is just available in 2015, like it's write here Substance Live services are available for the whole year 2015
I haven't acces to 2015 Live Monthly Drops anymore. So it's seems my Live subscription is end ? 

Live acces monthly drops and beta access are just for one year ? 

I don't really understand how it works.
Need redo  live subcription every year ?
Just buy/update software ( like painter 2.0) give acces for one more year ?
I hope discount for existing owners on new version  :D.

Could you help me ?

Thanks in advance,
Cédric
Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:13:31 am

Hey Cedric,

I'm pretty sure Allegorithmic will publish new information about this when Substance Live 2016 actually starts.
You should be able, though, to download all Monthly Drops from the previous year. All newer content will be for Substance Live 2016 users only.

As far as I know the new Substance Live year hasn't started yet, because there was no announcement and I'm pretty sure Allegorhtmic does not just cancel something without informing. ;)
Technically you would, to keep the benefits, redo the Subscribtion every year. Either by downloading the software individually, doing a monthly payment or pay everything upfront.

Best regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

Hi,

All your questions are really legitimate, and that's why we are have been thinking a lot about to make easier for everybody, and more fair.
We will announce how it works this week :)

Cheers,
Head of Product Management

Thanks for your answers.

just Wait and see  :)
Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 01:19:08 am

Hi Cedric,

We sent an email today with all the details. You should have received it :)

Cheers,
Head of Product Management

Hi Nicolas,

Just for information, I haven't receive email from allegorithmic today.
The last message received from Allegorithmic was the newsletter March 8.

In general , I get well Allegorithmic messages.

But I 'm not worried  :).
You have a lot of work with new substance painter 2 announcement, plus gdc 2016 and future designer 6 :).

Cheers
Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:10:53 pm

Hi Nicolas,

Just for information, I haven't receive email from allegorithmic today.
The last message received from Allegorithmic was the newsletter March 8.

Probably a mess up with dates. With they big GDC starting tomorrow I would not expect anything until then.   

I did notice they have some painter 2 videos, still blacked as private, on their YouTube channel.