Author Topic: How to export channels from substance painter to unity  (Read 3192 times)

Hi :)
   pls help me out from this issue.. in my substance painter there is no 'export all channels' option. there is only export textures option. after i give it in the exporting window i cant find to export to unity.. pls help  me :( i want to export my textures and material  to unity
thanking advance :)

I suggest to read our documentation if you don't know how to use our export window : https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/display/SPDOC/Exporting+textures
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

HI Froyok i got export presets one more thing is i want to know

We are using Substance painter 1.7.1 to create materials with textures for Unity 5 (export setting: standard metallic).
While exporting to Unity we are getting the textures (diffuse, normal and metallic).
We need the material settings applied for 3D object in Substance painter to be exported to Unity 5.
We tried using Substance Designer and exported as SBSAR. But we are not able to achieve the same quality
in Unity5. We need the same settings to be carried over to Unity5. We tried tutorial videos, but we cannot find it.
Kindly help us streamline the pipeline, so that, what we develop in painter / designer can be sent to unit3D

Hi anyone there

HI Froyok i got export presets one more thing is i want to know

We are using Substance painter 1.7.1 to create materials with textures for Unity 5 (export setting: standard metallic).
While exporting to Unity we are getting the textures (diffuse, normal and metallic).
We need the material settings applied for 3D object in Substance painter to be exported to Unity 5.
We tried using Substance Designer and exported as SBSAR. But we are not able to achieve the same quality
in Unity5. We need the same settings to be carried over to Unity5. We tried tutorial videos, but we cannot find it.
Kindly help us streamline the pipeline, so that, what we develop in painter / designer can be sent to unit3D

Hi,

Have you seen our series on Substance for Unity? There are specific videos for covering the setup in Unity and export from Painter.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB0wXHrWAmCwkRKPc2YQvsaeF8akDrM86

CHeers,
wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hey thr
             nice tutorials thanks :) :) :) Keep supports us