Author Topic: Random Artifacts  (Read 958 times)

I'm finding random artifacts more often and am wondering if there is a way to erase out on just a specific channel to remove the artifacts rather than delete the layer and start over.

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Here's the log but I don't have dxdiag because I'm on a Mac.

I'm afraid you are running on unsupported hardware (we don't support FirePro GPUs) and since the artifacts that you show are clearly related to the GPU computation I'm not sure we will be able to do much about it.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Any plans to support the FirePro's(in the somewhat near future) or must I go back to MARI?  :'(

We don't have plans to support it at the moment.
-----------