Author Topic: Templates  (Read 8616 times)

Hi,

Many of you asked about the templates we are showing in our videos (gun template, gun former, hotrod...), and we are finally ready to give them to you on our Download page: http://www.allegorithmic.com/download

The first one available is the Gun template, allowing to fully texture a gun with PBR in a few minutes. The file contains a fox file, the .sbs file, and baked maps.

Other templates (Gunformer, Hotrod, etc.) will be added in the coming days.

Cheers,
Nicolas
Head of Product Management

Great Thanks, now its good to have so we can see how its done. :)

BTW, the tutorial on the hot rod is not in the package.
Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 06:37:46 pm

Thanks - this is very cool.
Tim

BTW, the tutorial on the hot rod is not in the package.

As I mentioned, it will be added in the coming days.

Nicolas

:'(we can't download the templates.when the files almost finished 70%,the work stop.all of the three file.help!!!

Can you try again, one by one?

There were lots of download and people didn't report any problems...

Cheers,
Nicolas

THX,it'ok.
the templates are very cool! :)

Thanks so much!

sorry, but where are the templates? i cannot find anything in the download page.
thanks

hi, would it be possible for you guys to release the robot/female/octo-something you are using on the UE4 video and the 4.2 gallery as a template too? thanks!

Hi,

I have downloaded the Hot rod template. I'm not seeing the low res mesh for baking. Did I miss something?
Was it included? i found one FBX file, but it is rather large.

Tnaks

Hi,

I have downloaded the Hot rod template. I'm not seeing the low res mesh for baking. Did I miss something?
Was it included? i found one FBX file, but it is rather large.

Tnaks

Hi,

We didn't have the rights to publish the low res mesh. I think the FBX mesh in the package is the one where you can apply the material in the 3D view.

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hey guys, I can't find any of those templates anymore. Any chance for a re-upload ?

+1 to getting these and other things from the past in Live account downloads.