Author Topic: [ResourceImage] Failed to load image / crash  (Read 1528 times)

I've create a project with 1.5.7. No problems and i've work a bunch of hours on it. But now i've installed the 1.6.1.911 and it crash at launch with the same project.
It have corrupted my project because now i can still open the project with 1.5.7, but still crash when i select the textureSet i work on (while it load on the 3D view). Texture set is black on the model.
"[ResourceImage] Failed to load image.
file:///F:/_Substance/Megaloader.spp/resources/977accc05835ecffcc2051653d90cd414e86ba8e.image"

If i do not clic on the texture set (material_000069 / body) it do not crash. But hey, can't work on it.
here a screen attached just before crash. You can just see the red loading just starting.

Hope an help on it :)

Would you be able to send us your project?

Yes ! 400Mb project, so ziped to Mega. I post the link when it'll ready.
And if you speak french it would be nice :)

Here the Mega link : https://mega.nz/#!SZlxTDxJ!zRGfF0u17dvHKDpE0qOi7Se03TXfcAJdE4oUUMCOjOA
(Edited with key)
Teel me if you need more, and thanks.
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 06:04:36 pm

just a UP to be sure you see it

It also crash with the new 1.7 version.

I reproduced the crash. Are you able to open your project in 1.5.7 ?
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

yes, like i detail it in the first post.
Edit : Also, the screen is 1.5.7. I've record it just before the crash. It happens 3 or 4 seconds after open project, while the engine is loading the 3D viewer. I think the project could be opened if the 3D viewer could be desactivable.
Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 12:10:11 pm

I have logged your crash in our database, I will forward the issue to the developers.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Ok... so, it's game over for my project ? That's it ?  :-\

Until a developer look into it I can't give any status.
-----------

Sorry, i had understood "for the next version of the software"
So thank you, thus I am patiently going to wait.