Author Topic: Some weird things in 5.3  (Read 1138 times)

I'm not quite sure if these are accurate - I'll try to run some more tests when I have a minute but
1.  I think navigation in the 3d viewport from left to right is backwards...  I reinstalled 5.2.5 and it feels more normal now... but it felt like left went right and right went left in 5.2.5.  Like I said I'll reinstall 5.3 and try to confirm this.
2.  Some of the updating feels a little sluggish in the 3d viewport.  Like it doesn't update all the textures right away.  Again I'll to get a more detailed report on this.

Thanks!  And regardless - awesome release!!

I'm not quite sure if these are accurate - I'll try to run some more tests when I have a minute but
1.  I think navigation in the 3d viewport from left to right is backwards...  I reinstalled 5.2.5 and it feels more normal now... but it felt like left went right and right went left in 5.2.5.  Like I said I'll reinstall 5.3 and try to confirm this.
2.  Some of the updating feels a little sluggish in the 3d viewport.  Like it doesn't update all the textures right away.  Again I'll to get a more detailed report on this.

Thanks!  And regardless - awesome release!!

Hi,

We are aware of the point 1 and we are working on it. This does not happen on all the configs though. You can fix it by choosing Camera->Reset.

For the 2nd point let us know if you manage to get more information about it.

Cheers,
Nicolas
Head of Product Management