Author Topic: Unity Scripts for Substances?  (Read 1722 times)

This is awesome.  I just downloaded half the stuff, I think!

I'd like to contribute in any way I can -- right now I have a script for Unity that makes it relatively simple to export a .sbsar texture into a Standard Shader material.

What would be the best place to "share" this?  I don't see a section for external tools, but I think it'd be valuable to people who use Unity and Substances.

This is awesome.  I just downloaded half the stuff, I think!

I'd like to contribute in any way I can -- right now I have a script for Unity that makes it relatively simple to export a .sbsar texture into a Standard Shader material.

What would be the best place to "share" this?  I don't see a section for external tools, but I think it'd be valuable to people who use Unity and Substances.

Hi Andrew,

Yes, absolutely. We don't have a section for outside scripts, but you can package it with your SBS. So if you create a test SBS, you can add it under utility.

Cheers,

Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hi Andrew,

Yes, absolutely. We don't have a section for outside scripts, but you can package it with your SBS. So if you create a test SBS, you can add it under utility.

Cheers,

Wes

Cool!  I'll do that :)

Thanks!

I hope to see you guys @ Unite next week

Hi Andrew,

Cheers,

Wes

Cool!  I'll do that :)

Thanks!

I hope to see you guys @ Unite next week

Yes, will definitely be there! Please come by and hang out : )

Cheers,
Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja