Author Topic: Substance Painter  (Read 3342 times)

Wow! I didn't expect this... it looks really promising.
Can't wait for the beta!

Is it an open beta? Or just for SD owners? What ware the conditions?

Can't wait :)

We will disclose more about the beta when we actually know more about it :)
Right now our focus is to keep polishing the tool as much as we can before going to that beta stage.

Saw on the bottom of the announcement page PopcornFX and Surface Mimic - looking forward to learning more about how you'll implement them and how many effects and surfaces you will bundle. Great announcement guys. Looking forward to more news as you can release it.

Hehe, alright. :)
Right now our focus is to keep polishing the tool as much as we can before going to that beta stage.
Take your time... don't get in rush.

So Awesome!
Can't wait to get it in my hands, erm... on my Computer i mean :D

please not to expensive the Non-commerical...
we can't afford a to high price, as Private "beta-game Developer" Group.
Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 11:23:50 pm

Are you able to say if it is a Add-on to Substance Designer or will it be a separate product?

It is a separate product but having both tools will allow you to work as if it was only one.

Thanks Jeremie.

Im really looking forward to it, it looks amazing. The game Im working on has a lot of rusted metal, leaky pipes, weathered surfaces, so it looks like this will be right up my alley! I just hope its not too pricey, SD by itself kinda broke my budget, but it was worth it!

is the painter comming as christmas beta package ;P ?