Author Topic: Substance Painter crashes after 15 minutes of use  (Read 1219 times)

Hey guys,

Is there a log that is generated so you can troubleshoot this issue. I open substance painter and start working. (doesn't matter what i'm doing if i'm painting on a mask or just looking through the smart materials) after about 15 minutes the program crashes.

Hey guys,

Is there a log that is generated so you can troubleshoot this issue. I open substance painter and start working. (doesn't matter what i'm doing if i'm painting on a mask or just looking through the smart materials) after about 15 minutes the program crashes.

Hi,

Can you post some details about your system? What is the CPU, GPU (vram) and OS.

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Intel Xeon(R) CPU E5 v2 @ 3.00GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 750 Ti
Windows 7 Professional

Intel Xeon(R) CPU E5 v2 @ 3.00GHz
16GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 750 Ti
Windows 7 Professional

HI,

What is the version of the NVidia driver you are using?

Cheers,
Wes
the3dninja@adobe.com

DOH! 350.12

I just realized i don't have the latest drivers. I'll get them and report if it still persists.

DOH! 350.12

I just realized i don't have the latest drivers. I'll get them and report if it still persists.

Hi,

Actually, the issue is with the 3.5.x drivers. You need to drop back to 3.4.x (the last 3.4 version). We are working with NVidia on the issue with the 3.5.x drivers.

Cheers,
Wes
the3dninja@adobe.com

reverted to a 3.4 gpu driver and it's still happening.