Author Topic: Download MODO Substance Plugin Updates  (Read 61721 times)

Has there been any update on this issue? I'm having the same problem with the latest octane for modo plugin.

Has there been any update on this issue? I'm having the same problem with the latest octane for modo plugin.

I'm sorry but we don't have any new updates at this time. Our team hasn't been able to isolate the issue just yet. We are working on this and will report back as soon as we have it resolved. I greatly apologize for this long delay.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Highly anticipate a beta version for 13  :) ;) ??? :-X ;D :D
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Any news/ETA on Substance in Modo 13?

There is no current ETA for Modo 13 support. We're working on updating to the new engines for Substance Designer 2019.1, likely we'll do those at the same time.
Software Engineer, Integrations
Maya, 3ds Max and Core Libraries

Gotcha. Thanks for the response, and I'm looking forward to the update.

Still no news on a working SubstanceInModo plugin version 2.7 ?? (working with octane)
Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 03:11:34 pm

There is no current ETA for Modo 13 support. We're working on updating to the new engines for Substance Designer 2019.1, likely we'll do those at the same time.

So what's the crack then guys? It's been over a year now hasn't it? Surely you must have some news on when Modo 13.x gets it's integration? Otherwise you need to stop selling your product with Modo compatibility, because it's basically not integrated.

Cheers!

Thanks for the Modo 14 Package. - That was fast!!
If it would only work properly.
There are issues with antialiasing and normal maps which makes the whole thing completely unusable.
Please don't keep us waiting for an other year to fix your software.  :'(

Hi, I do not have substance button available in the window head, but the plugin is correctly installed inside the kit folder.  No errors reporting

?? Thank you