Author Topic: Performance and Optimization Guidelines  (Read 38534 times)

Hello,

We have updated the performance and optimization guidelines for creating substance files. Please check these guidelines for general optimizations, mobile and usage of embedded bitmaps.

https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/display/SD5/Performance+Optimization+Guidelines

Thanks for the link. I cannot however, log in on that screen using my normal credentials I use on your site. Password reset is not an option it appears, so how do I access this updated documentation?

I'm just starting to use Designer and was testing the (latest) Substance plugin in Unity (2019.2) using the HDRP Pipeline (I checked out you tutorial video on this). Making any changes to any of the exposed parameters however, creates a lag of about 2 minutes for each change. And changes are only updated after clicking outside the substance plugin (Inspector) window!

Cheers!

Marco

Thanks for the link. I cannot however, log in on that screen using my normal credentials I use on your site. Password reset is not an option it appears, so how do I access this updated documentation?
Marco

I'm having the same issue, I can't seem to log into the documentation page.