Author Topic: Proposal to refer to the Blend filter as "Big Blend"...  (Read 1022 times)

So we got two things called blend, and it's causing confusion.

There's a blend filter over on the left, but also we have the basic blend node, available by right clicking on the graph.

This is an easy fix, no patch required, if you're talking about the one the green arrow points at, call it "Big Blend".

Originally I thought maybe "Frank" would be a good name, but quickly came to realize this might cause even more confusion.