Would love to see this happen!

That would be the best thing since the best thing since sliced bread!  ;D
Slow is smooth and smooth is fast

Stay very tuned ;)
---
Founder and CEO
Allegorithmic

Stay very tuned ;)

guess this seals the deal on my 701 upgrade.

Is it ready yet?  :P

So, how's that modo plugin coming along? :)

A lot of modo users have been disappointed with ImageSynth which quickly revealed itself to be a $99 abandonware.  :-X

Let's hope that the substance port for Modo will be more usable and practical for Modo users.

If the plugin for Modo has to be paid additionnally to a substance designer licence, I think it would be fair and commercial to make a "ristourne" to ancient imageSynth customers ;)

"Hinhin!" :-D

If the plugin for Modo has to be paid additionnally to a substance designer licence, I think it would be fair and commercial to make a "ristourne" to ancient imageSynth customers ;)

The plugin will be free to Modo users :)

Hello,
This is really great news about Modo users, but what about these who bought Substance Designer 3x.version already? This Modo compatibility future include in 3x. road map?
Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 09:50:38 am

We are talking about a plugin that will support the Substance file format (*.sbsar), just like the plugins for Autodesk Maya and 3dsMax.
It will allow you to use your substances created with Designer inside Modo without having to use the Substance Player and bake bitmaps.
"Hinhin!" :-D