Author Topic: "Copy view into clipboard"- textures are moved  (Read 1312 times)

Hello,

Exported / exported with psd exporter tool textures have different position than this exported with "Copy view into clipboard" tool.  IMO this last has some problems. I've tested it in 1:1, actual, and custom zoom.

Hello,

Exported / exported with psd exporter tool textures have different position than this exported with "Copy view into clipboard" tool.  IMO this last has some problems. I've tested it in 1:1, actual, and custom zoom.

Hi,

Are you saying that using copy to clipboard image is shifted in position? If you use the save from the 2D view instead of copy to clipboard, do you still have the same issue? Can you please post a screen shot of the difference of Copy to Clipboard and the PSD?

Cheers,

Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Yes,
save function works fine but this faster one create shifted image. And I actually can't adjust it because it's cropped differently:

Yes,
save function works fine but this faster one create shifted image. And I actually can't adjust it because it's cropped differently:

Hi Kurt,

I will take a look at this to see if I can reproduce the issue.

Cheers,

Wes

I've had this same issue several times.  I do alot of copy to clipboard and then into Photoshop, theres the odd time the pasted image is a few pixels off, hard to reproduce.

Hi,

I checked with the devs and this is a bug with QT. We will get this fixed when its patched on the QT side. Here is more information. https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php?topic=5414.0

Cheers,

Wes
Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 03:33:17 pm