Author Topic: B2M with Unity with Shader Forge  (Read 2808 times)

Hi there,

I am using b2m in unity but what I have realized is it doesn't work with Shader Forge shaders. Is there any way to get them to work with custom shaders or with shaders from a plugin like Shader Forge?

Hi there,

I am using b2m in unity but what I have realized is it doesn't work with Shader Forge shaders. Is there any way to get them to work with custom shaders or with shaders from a plugin like Shader Forge?

Hi,

I'm sorry, but I haven't used Shader Forge shaders. You should be able to use custom shaders though. You can select a shader from the drop down in the inspector. The substance plugin allows you to set which textures are packed into channels. This can be found under the Generated Textures section in the Inspector.

With the custom shader, are none of the textures applied?

Cheers,

wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

So normally when you select a shader from the dropdown menu (like bumped specular) all the b2m parameters show up. When you select a shader forge shader from the drop down, none of the b2m parameters show up at all.

Is there a header b2m is looking for in the shaders? Or do the inputs for the textures need to be named something? Like _MainTexture or something along those lines?