Author Topic: where should I post?  (Read 1120 times)

I am having problems when trying to use the Substance Database (which has a forum here), inside Substance Player (which has a different forum here), while targeting the new Unity 5 (which has a 3rd different forum here).

Where should I be posting issues like that?  I've already posted in both of the other forums, but I'm not sure where the best place is.  Should I move them here?  Cross-post?

Hey arcanor,

it depends on what the main question actually is.
If it is an issue inside of Unity or how to set up thing for Unity: The Unity forum is the way to go.
If it is an issue or question for Substance Player/Database the appropriate forums are to use.

Best regards
Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 07:06:06 pm
Environment Artist - Twitter

I am having problems when trying to use the Substance Database (which has a forum here), inside Substance Player (which has a different forum here), while targeting the new Unity 5 (which has a 3rd different forum here).

Where should I be posting issues like that?  I've already posted in both of the other forums, but I'm not sure where the best place is.  Should I move them here?  Cross-post?

Hi,

Just to add to Fabian's answer, I would look at the destination for the maps. In your case, it will be Unity, so I would post in the Unity thread. I would say this will ultimately be an overall Unity support that uses the Database and Player files.

Cheers,

wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja