Author Topic: Your website is throwing Secure Connection Failed errors and Javascript timeouts  (Read 1061 times)

I've been trying to buy one of your products and the website seems to have been experiencing difficulties for the past 24 hours. Attempting to register a new account is met with a long wait followed by "Secure Connection Failed" and trying to click the buy button while logged into an existing account gets a Json timeout. For reference, I'm using the latest version of Firefox and am in the UK, and the website was working fine yesterday when it let me log in and get through to the checkout page. I've cleared my cookies and don't store a cache or temporary internet files.

Hi,

We didn't change anything on the website, and we didn't get other reports of problems, so that's strange...

Do those problems still happen?

Cheers,
Nico
Head of Product Management

I've been trying every few hours today and kept getting the timeout error, but I just tried again and it went through fine! It took about 30 seconds, but it didn't time out this time. Got the purchase made :)

I've been trying every few hours today and kept getting the timeout error, but I just tried again and it went through fine! It took about 30 seconds, but it didn't time out this time. Got the purchase made :)

Great!
I guess the server was just having some hard time in your country today.

Cheers,
Nicolas
Head of Product Management