Author Topic: Using live with previous liscenses??  (Read 1743 times)

Hi, I was interested in doing the Live subscription to buy Designer 5, but I already have Painter and Bitmap2Mat.  So can I use Live subscription for only designer5?  I have connected my steam account to the website so it sees the licenses there.  I just dont want to pay for the others again obviously.

Thanks!

Hey jessecarpenter01,

If you have a valid license for Bitmap2Material 3 and Substance Painter, you can buy Substance Designer 5 and get Substance LIVE automatically.

Best regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

That can't be right because I got all products except painter (which was only available as indie at the time of purchase) as pro versions. I don't have any live account active (just checked).

Hey mobas,

I got an answer from an Administrator on that.
If you have Bitmap2Material, Substance Painter & Substance Designer you should be able to access the Substance LIVE Section on the forums, regardless of the Licenses you have.
The LIVE-tab on the website, though, requires the same License for all three products. It should be in the coming days.

Best Regards

Ok, thanks for the feedback Fabian  :)

(Off topic) A small note though, for some odd reason my profile name keeps changing from Mithril to 'mobas', I change back but after a while it's 'mobas' again. Just thought I should mention it.

Ok, thanks for the feedback Fabian  :)

(Off topic) A small note though, for some odd reason my profile name keeps changing from Mithril to 'mobas', I change back but after a while it's 'mobas' again. Just thought I should mention it.

Hey Mithril,

this is a bug in the login of the Forum. If you choose to keep logged in, this shouldn't happen.
The name changes when you freshly log in.

Best regards