Author Topic: Forum name keeps resetting to email adress.  (Read 3439 times)

Hi guys, for some reason my user name for the forum keeps resetting to my email adress. I keep changing it to "Käy Vriend", but it just reverts.

Same here.

Hi,

This seems to happen when you login. Check the box to save the login and that should work.
And we are working on a bugfix.

Nico
Head of Product Management

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the speedy reply. Ill try and stay logged in, and change my login after the bugfix.

Have a nice day.:)
Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 06:11:13 pm

I see this was posted 2 weeks ago. The problem is still occuring. My username gets changed to the same account name as my www.allegorithmic.com account. This username was created automatically too, so I have no way to change it.

Please sort this out guys
Win7 64/Core i7-975 3.33GHz/12GB RAM/GTX 1080Ti + GTX 670/2x1920x1200
"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live" - Jesus Christ

Funny, I'm having the same problem, much prefer being "MutantPixel", rather than "james_7".

My username still has the googles too (you'll get it if you used YouTube while they tried to force Plus on people).

Still happening here
Win7 64/Core i7-975 3.33GHz/12GB RAM/GTX 1080Ti + GTX 670/2x1920x1200
"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live" - Jesus Christ

So, I come back to the forum and find that my username has disappeared again. Now I can't find anywhere to change it anymore.

Here as well. My forum name is showing as my email address and I can't find any place to change it on my forum profile page. Pls fix!

I changed it back in the main Allegorithmic page, which I for some reason couldn't see until somebody pointed it out. So at least things are back to normal there, but it's annoying that it keeps happening.