Author Topic: SP Saves deleting on its own  (Read 1316 times)

This is the first time this had happened, I was working on something, and had it saved on my desktop in a folder. Ive opened it up to work on plenty of times and no problems. Now I just went on again after closing it for a few minutes and the file is no longer on my computer or any folder. If anyone experiences this please let me know, or if theres a way of getting the project back from an auto save or temp file on the computer.
Ps. Im running Mac Yosemite 10.10.2

Hi,

Only a few users reported us this issues and I'm still looking into it. If you can provide as much information as possible it would helps to reproduce the issue. Such as : applications running at the same time as Painter, hardware specifications and so on.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

As per your request:
---Substance Painter was on another desktop.
---Had Safari opened on twitter on the first desktop.
---Was using Marmoset Toolbag 2 on Desktop 2, but Substance was closed.
---Closed Marmoset, and opened Substance, went to open file and was gone from the folder.
---Deleted bad texture files from trash.
---Did a search for the file but nothing came up.

I know that it wasn't in the trash, unless it put itself in the trash but Im pretty sure it was only textures getting thrown out.
I'll try to reproduce the problem again if it happens I'll reply again on this post
I am also saving two of the same file but with different names (01..02..03...) on the same folder as when the problem occurred