Author Topic: Unreliable export with Painter 1.3  (Read 1038 times)

Especially within large export jobs, painter often butchers textures. As a result I have to check each map pixel-by-pixel. I attached an example.

My colleague is experiencing something similar with his trial version.
Maps exported at a size of 4k by 4k tend to have large areas of texture artifacts. In the end he had to step down to 2k by 2k textures for SP to generate useable results.
Is this a memory problem?

Hey guys, could you elaborate on your hardware specifications and the setup of your project (such as resolution and number of texture set) ? Some other users reported similar issues, but I have not been able to reproduce it yet.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

I will pm you a link to a dropbox file that contains the textures with visible artifacts as well as the substance painter project.

I will pm you a link to a dropbox file that contains the textures with visible artifacts as well as the substance painter project.
Thanks, it seems you already sent the same package to my colleague the other day. I already looked into but haven't been able to reproduce the issue yet. That's why I would like to see the project of mail_71 too.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Any success so far?