Author Topic: When will the official Substance Designer 5 documentation be released?  (Read 1401 times)

This is pretty much all I care about right now with the amount of time I've spent trying to cross reference questions on the SD4 tutorials with things I'm finding with SD5 and not having documentation readily available to just give a quick check.

I can't believe SD5 released without documentation ready. Hopefully it's just a matter of a day or two before it's resolved.

Hey reidbaker,

it will be ready in the near future.

Best Regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

This is pretty much all I care about right now with the amount of time I've spent trying to cross reference questions on the SD4 tutorials with things I'm finding with SD5 and not having documentation readily available to just give a quick check.

I can't believe SD5 released without documentation ready. Hopefully it's just a matter of a day or two before it's resolved.

Hi,

All what's available in SD4 is working in SD5 as well. We didn't change existing features. This means tutorials are up-to-date as well.
Only the new features are not documented yet, but there is a sticky topic at the top the Support forum explaining them.

And the official doc will be released this week.

Cheers,
Nico
Head of Product Management