Author Topic: Purchased Indie Pack yesterday....confused. Help.  (Read 1595 times)

After trying the 30 day trials of sd and painter I purchased the Indie Pack last night as I wanted to take advantage of the saving. I was under the impression I was pre-ordering SD5 at the same time.(otherwise I would have waited till today to get Live) Now i'm confused at about what i'm actually getting.

In my downloads section I only have links to SD4 and the other 2 apps, but no link to SD5. Also am I supposed to be getting a live subscription with this? (as what I purchased yesterday is no longer available)

Please can someone clear this up?
thanks

I am in the same situation. I bought the indie pack on the first under the impression it was to pre-order Substance Designer 5, but no key/license/link/e-mail/anything for me, as well. 

Would like to see this resolved sooner than later.  Thanks in advance to the powers that be.

I've also purchased the Indie Pack on the 3rd of March. My license for SD5 and access to LIVE where added to my account during the last few hours. When I first checked this thread they where still missing from my account as well. It seems the rollout just takes some time.

Same here, bought indie pack about two weeks ago

Ok, everything appears to be in order now. SD5 and live sub added to my profile.

:)

Hi Guyz,

We are currently deploying all the licenses of Substance Designer 5 on the accounts. If yours still does not appear by the end of the week, please contact us.
But don't worry: if you purchased a license of Substance Designer 4 after January 1st, in single or in a pack, you are eligible for a free upgrade to SD5.

Cheers,
Nico
Head of Product Management

But don't worry: if you purchased a license of Substance Designer 4 after January 1st, in single or in a pack, you are eligible for a free upgrade to SD5.

That would have been enough for me to feel good about my purchase, but it's already in my account and downloaded. Now I just need time to dig in!

Got it, love it.  Thank you!