Author Topic: Pre order for Substance Designer 5 not showing discount  (Read 2090 times)

Hi, I have SD4 via the Indie pack and was wanting to update it to (preorder) SD5.
I've seen that there is a substantial discount for the preorder. $49.
I cannot see this come up when I put the order into my cart.
I've put an order in for what I think is the update (it shows it as Substance Designer 5 Indie) and the cost in the cart is $99. I didn't want to fully process the order until I get clarification of the process.

Cheers
Gary B.

Hi, I have the Indie Pack as well and want to do the early update.
You need to login to your account and click on "buy" in the upper right corner of the website.
When you scroll down to the "Substance Designer" section notice a  small green "click here" link above the orange sentence. This will link you to the discount prices.

But now I wonder if I have to buy the "Indie Pack" upgrade for 165,- $ because i own the Indie pack? Or am I entitled to buy just the Substance Designer upgrade for 49$ and this is integrated in my pack? But then what is the Indie pack upgrade good for?

Hi,

You should buy only the upgrade SD5.
I think the upgrade for the "indie pack" is because the website is offering you to upgrade from SD4 to the Indie pack, adding a new license of Painter and B2M.

Cheers,
Nicolas
Head of Product Management

Thanks Nicolas for the explanation! I will go shopping now  ;D

Hi, I have the Indie Pack as well and want to do the early update.
You need to login to your account and click on "buy" in the upper right corner of the website.
When you scroll down to the "Substance Designer" section notice a  small green "click here" link above the orange sentence. This will link you to the discount prices.

Heh, for the life of me I could not see that link..
One other thing to add for clarification..

I have just now ordered that upgrade, and have the order no, but the website gave a error message.. "couldn't generate a license for this order... .. contact the website administrator", or words to that intent.
I'm guessing that this is ok, as it is a pre-order, so no actual product exists at the moment, but can someone from Allegorithmic confirm that this is correct and ok?

Cheers!