Author Topic: How to import a substance material(sbsar file) into custom Unity SRP?  (Read 395 times)

Hi there:

I am wondering is there any chance to customize the behavior of unity plugin and make it work in my own custom SRP as it does in HDRP/URP. What I need is the control of :
* Detect the type of my own RenderPipelineAsset and create Unity material with certain shaders
* Pack texture channels as I need and fed the shader inputs

Thanks

Hello @Eric Li 11
Plugin cannot be compatible to a custom pipeline. I am not sure what you mean by shader inputs. I would think that shader related features can be addressed by scripts which will be transparent to the plugin.

One final note:
Starting July 1st 2021 this forum will not accept posts anymore. The forum will be READ ONLY so you have access to the information that are already posted here.. New inquiries and comments can be posted to Adobe Support Community at https://community.adobe.com/t5/substance-3d-plugins/bd-p/substance-3d-plugins
You do need to sign up with a username/password to access Adobe Support Community that is different from username/password in this forum.

Thx
Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 09:58:38 pm