Author Topic: New 3d models and environemnts.  (Read 632 times)

Hey Guys

Can existing points on SS be used to purchase the new models and environments or is this a purchase a new subscription type deal ?

Thanks

J

I can't believe you're so relaxed about what you just said! I'm furious! What is going on?????????? Where are all my assets? Really, really not good enough!

I can't believe you're so relaxed about what you just said! I'm furious! What is going on?????????? Where are all my assets? Really, really not good enough!

Hi,
As I answered on the other post you made, please make sure you are logged in with the right account!
We did not remove any points to anyone, no Substance account was touched.

Please check this post on our new forum for more details
https://community.adobe.com/t5/substance-3d-assets-and-community-assets/you-have-or-had-a-subscription-but-don-t-know-how-to-access-to-your-points/td-p/12127985
PO @ Allegorithmic

Hey Guys

Can existing points on SS be used to purchase the new models and environments or is this a purchase a new subscription type deal ?

Thanks

J

Hi J,
3D models and environment lights can be licensed by users who have the 3D collection subscription via Adobe.
With your download points you keep access to the same asset types as before: materials, atlases and decals.
We have added quite a lot of models and lights as free assets, so you can start using those for free!
PO @ Allegorithmic

Hey Guys

Thanks

J

Hi J,
3D models and environment lights can be licensed by users who have the 3D collection subscription via Adobe.
With your download points you keep access to the same asset types as before: materials, atlases and decals.
We have added quite a lot of models and lights as free assets, so you can start using those for free!

Hey Marion, thanks for replying, I kinda thought that was the case.

So does this mean that in addition to substance painter subscription, we need an additional subscription to access the new environments?

The only reason I have a SP subscription to begin with is so that I can access substance source. I already have a stand alone version of substance painter. I cannot imagine spending additional $40 just for some lights. Not interested in the models.

Or does this mean we should cancel our subscriptions and subscribe via adobe instead? I'd imagine if that was the case, it would be done automatically, because this is confusing.

I had a lot of trouble just accessing my account.. Since I use Adobe products too, it's inconvenient to have to log out of one to access the other.

Or does this mean we should cancel our subscriptions and subscribe via adobe instead? I'd imagine if that was the case, it would be done automatically, because this is confusing.

Hi, It is not something that we would be able to do automatically, as Allegorithmic and Adobe are two separate companies registered in different countries.
You can definitely cancel your Substance subscription and get a new one on the Adobe side!
We are working on a way to help transfer your asset list and your remaining points that would work well for that case. The feature is not yet available but we will let you know when it is the case.

This forum board will soon close as we have a new one, so dont hesitate to post on https://community.adobe.com/t5/substance-3d-assets-and-community-assets/bd-p/substance-3d-assets-and-community-assets?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=all next time!
PO @ Allegorithmic