Author Topic: project image "Normal Map from Mesh lambert4" loaded from <unknown origin> was r  (Read 551 times)

Hi. I get this error and i dont know what does it mean? everything worked fine.. but now is problem with shaders from maya? i tried to google it.. but cannot find nothing.. Thanks!

[Project management] The project image "Normal Map from Mesh lambert4" loaded from <unknown origin> was replaced with the image at <unknown origin> because they have the same name.
[Project management] The project image "World Space Normals lambert4" loaded from <unknown origin> was replaced with the image at <unknown origin> because they have the same name.
[Project management] The project image "Ambient Occlusion Map from Mesh lambert4" loaded from <unknown origin> was replaced with the image at <unknown origin> because they have the same name.
[Project management] The project image "Curvature Map from Mesh lambert4" loaded from <unknown origin> was replaced with the image at <unknown origin> because they have the same name.
[Project management] The project image "Thickness Map from Mesh lambert4" loaded from <unknown origin> was replaced with the image at <unknown origin> because they have the same name.
Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 09:36:31 am

i assigned lambert1 to all objects and it looks like its working