Author Topic: Trial license is expired on first run  (Read 10125 times)

Same thing happened to me on the Mac Trial version of Substance Designer. It expired on the first run!

Which version of OS X are you using?

(PS: sorry for the delay it took me to answer, I am OOO this week)

Nicolas
Head of Product Management

Yosemite, 10.10.1. Thanks  :)

same here i am on mac, i guess this talk about the quality of this software, it´s a shame, looks at firsts sight good but this issue is a sign for careless development software, i try since yesterday and dont work nothing at first run.

same here i am on mac, i guess this talk about the quality of this software, it´s a shame, looks at firsts sight good but this issue is a sign for careless development software, i try since yesterday and dont work nothing at first run.

Hi,

The bug of trial is on Mac only, and only with some specific models: one of the hardware value returned by the OS is wrong in those cases, which leads to block the trial. We found a workaround that will be shipped in a hotfix this week.

I can send you a pre-configured trial license in the mean time if you wish, just let me know by PM.

Cheers,
Nicolas

I am having the same problem! Please could you send my a license? Thanks

I just found the same issue on Mac- substance designer trial says it's expired on first run. Do you have a fix for this in place?  Thanks!

I am trying painter as well- here's the key I have in /substance:
Substance Painter works for me just fine.

Here is a trial license for Designer.
The official fix will be released next monday or tuesday (we had to delay it to add a few other fixes).

For Painter, we just released 1.2.1 with the fix.

Cheers,
Nicolas

Very nice. Thanks so much Nicolas!