Author Topic: Substance Designer - Export missing half the texture?  (Read 89 times)

Hello,

I am currently working on building a graph that I can plug textures into Scumbrella's Trim Sheet Generator, and am accomplishing this through multi-blend nodes (from Substance Share.) The material preview looks great, and renders the whole texture. On export, however, the base color is missing the bottom part of the trim sheet. In this instance, it is a trim sheet of just two materials (but the graph should support the max that the multi material blend can blend, which is 10, for future trim sheets.)

Google Drive ZIP (with dependencies) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MK07uavvJA8jeAxlODh6N0anZYdbR1cx/view?usp=sharing

Hello @Morotheri,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I really appreciate you providing the packaged SBS with dependencies. This was very helpful to investigate the issue.

It appears the bottom half of the Base color output map is transparent. It may not have been visible in the 2D view panel because Transparency display is turned off – see attached image.

I therefore suggest making adjustments in the graph to handle transparency blending differently, or simply use an Alpha merge node before the Output node to set the alpha channel to flat white.

Feel free to let me know the outcome!

Best regards,
Luca
QA Analyst
Substance Designer Team