Author Topic: custom exporter problem  (Read 611 times)

Hi guys, Sorry but Alchemist still can't read my custom exporter:
I get this error from the log

Im on win10, gtx2070super.

Thank you.
Max

Code: [Select]
[INFO][Debug: RenderableCacheController.cpp:467 Alg::RenderableBase::RenderableCacheController::saveIntoCache()] Cache stored (asynchronously) at D:\temp\alchemist\render/10305846514122215378-6397464378991995999-2048x2048-0_*_.tif
[INFO][Default] qrc:/alchgui/Common/Utils/Analytics.qml(29): Sending event (panels, open, export)
[WARNING][Default] qrc:/alchgui/Common/Utils/JsUtils.qml(141): [WARNING][JsUtils] getModelData(): data not found in ListModel on index 0 and role value
   ... (repeated 1 more times)
[WARNING][Debug: ExportController.cpp:165 Alg::MaterialUtils::ExportController::importExportPreset()] failed to copy user preset hero_alchemist.sbsar
   ... (repeated 1 more times)
[WARNING][Default] qrc:/alchgui/Common/Utils/JsUtils.qml(141): [WARNING][JsUtils] getModelData(): data not found in ListModel on index 0 and role value

Hello,

Can you attach an entire log file (In Help->Export log).
If you can provide also a screenshot of the graph in Substance Designer of your export filter or the sbs file,
and indicate some steps to reproduce the problem.

Thanks
Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 10:08:20 am

Hi, thanks for the fast reply.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nerrdj706l6e4sy/custom_exporter.zip

At this link you'll find:
1- the log
2- the "hero_alch.sbs" and "hero_alch.sbsar" that actually work as custom importer.
3- the "hero_alchemist.sbs" and "hero_alchemist.sbsar" that doesn't work.

please not that the 2 graphs are identical, but for some reason "hero_alchemist.sbsar" doesn't work.

Thank you
Max

Hello,

So the problem with the "hero_alchemist.sbs" and "hero_alchemist.sbsar" is that it didn't have in the graph properties :
  • Label: Enter the name of your custom preset that will be used in the Substance Alchemist interface (in your case "hero")
  • User Data: alchemist::type=filter

Here's a link to the documentation to avoid missing steps :
https://docs.substance3d.com/sadoc/creating-and-importing-custom-presets-188976295.html

Thanks

thanks!

I totally missed that!

Max