Author Topic: Losing my mind trying to export opacity  (Read 146 times)

I've tried every combination I could muster when creating an output template to replicate the transparent background function of "Document Channels + Normal + AO (With Alpha)". Since that template can't be edited, I can't see its settings.
Whatever I try, setting the Alpha channel to "opacity," Leaving it empty, playing with file formats, padding settings, etc., doesn't do that.

You can accomplish this with your own export template. If you want to share a file with me I'll show you what to do. I'm assuming you only want the UV shells to show, and everything else to be transparent.

You can accomplish this with your own export template. If you want to share a file with me I'll show you what to do. I'm assuming you only want the UV shells to show, and everything else to be transparent.
I know I can create my own template.
I meant that I don't know how to replicate the transparency-by-UV-borders effect of the "Document channels + normals + AO (with alpha)" factory preset when creating MY own presets.
Could you please explain how to configure a channel in the template creator to export the way I described?
No matter how I tried to play with the A channel of an RGB channel output, I couldn't get the same effect.