Author Topic: Am I eligible for Substance free student license?  (Read 849 times)

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I am a high school student in Washington state. I don't take any classes related to 3d and my school is not involved in any way with Substance. The license would be used for my own personal use if I am eligible to receive it. I do have valid proof that I am a student.

My issue is that the form to register for the license doesn't ask for the name of the school, but rather the name of the university. Will the name of my high school count, or can I simply not receive a license as a high school student?

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help me!

Yes, you should be fine.