Author Topic: Substance Points not available after subscription  (Read 1532 times)

Is there an issue with Substance source? I paid for a subscription and points are still at zero. Previously I canceled :-\ my subscription for this very reason. It has been 2 years and this is still not fixed. Please advise.

Hi,
In your account i can see you have 583 points available.
Are you sure you are logged in with the right Substance account, linked to the same email address you used on the forum for example?
PO @ Allegorithmic

Hello, I'm facing the same issue. I've just subscribed to Indie License and I've haven't received my points.

Hello, I'm facing the same issue. I've just subscribed to Indie License and I've haven't received my points.

Hello Francisco,
When I look into your account I can see that you have 30 points available,which were credited to your account today.
Sometimes it takes a little bit of time to arrive, which may be the reason why you could not see them before.

Please also make sure that you are logged in with your Substance account on the substance Source plateform, no with your Adobe account.
PO @ Allegorithmic

Hi Admin,
I'm having the same issue, Substance source is showing 0 points and will not let me download. I urgently need access for a project im working on. I paid for the full indie annual licences about 4 hours ago and still nothing. please help.

Hi Admin,
I'm having the same issue, Substance source is showing 0 points and will not let me download. I urgently need access for a project im working on. I paid for the full indie annual licences about 4 hours ago and still nothing. please help.

I've just had a look at your account and the 30 points were credited to your account yesterday.
Please make sure you are logged in with your Substance account and not your Adobe account (which can sometimes be logged in automatically).
PO @ Allegorithmic

I also have this issue. It could just be taking its time to update them. I have checked via the launcher and website.

Same here, I subscribed to substance yesterday but there still hasn't been any points allocated to my account.
And I've checked to make sure I'm logged in to the right account.

I have the same problem. Try to log in tom y substance account and nothing - ZERO + error 500. What a nasty.....

Same here, I subscribed to substance yesterday but there still hasn't been any points allocated to my account.
And I've checked to make sure I'm logged in to the right account.

They should be back now! Please try to log out and log in again in case you don't see them directly.
Sorry for the inconvenience
PO @ Allegorithmic

I have the same problem. Try to log in tom y substance account and nothing - ZERO + error 500.

We had an issue for a few hours with the login being down , but it should be back now.
Please refresh the page and you should be able to login as usual!
PO @ Allegorithmic

Hello, sorry to use this old post but I also seem to be having the same problem. I upgraded to an indie license last month and I still don't have any points on the account.

Hello, sorry to use this old post but I also seem to be having the same problem. I upgraded to an indie license last month and I still don't have any points on the account.
Hi
I can see on your account you have 30 points since April 25.
Can you please log out of your session on Source and log in again, making sure to use your substance account and not your Adobe one?
PO @ Allegorithmic