Author Topic: Just confirming that the new version works with 4.26.1  (Read 425 times)

Hi there.

Glad to report that the new plugin version for UE4 is working! Thanks for getting this accomplished.

I did have to download the Substance Launcher but it indicated a 30-day free trial. I already have Substance Painter and Designer. Will I have to pay for this after the 30-day trial??

Again, much appreciated.

Hi there.

Glad to report that the new plugin version for UE4 is working! Thanks for getting this accomplished.

I did have to download the Substance Launcher but it indicated a 30-day free trial. I already have Substance Painter and Designer. Will I have to pay for this after the 30-day trial??

Again, much appreciated.

@gman360 ,

Glad to hear the plugin is working for you on your end! :)

The Launcher itself is free. It is a hub for all things Substance, where you can download Substance Source assets and access all of the Substance products in one place.

The 30 day trials are for Substance Painter/Designer/Alchemist versions that you do not own. You are able to use them for 30 days using the trial. Any licenses for versions attached to your Substance3d account will also show up in the Launcher in the specific program version lists.

Hope this helps! :)

Yes. That definitely helps. Thanks for the quick reply. Take care.